Temporary Ceramics Table

Temporary Ceramics Table
Ready to go!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Garden Planters, Waddle Pots, Nursery Items

Starting out on a new venture.  I have my Waddle Pots that I will be marketing to nurseries and gardening centers in Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, and Kentucky.  They are fully waterproofed ceramic planters that are 8" high and  able to hold 1 quart of dirt or the quart plants that you can get at any garden center or nursery.  They are painted terra cotta, sealed with high gloss spray sealer and can withstand the weather, be it rain, snow, sun, wind, etc.  They are $25/ea. + s/h depending on if you want it shipped.  There are breaks if bought in bulk of more than 4.  Their eyes are painted, the "cracks" are highlighted white, along with the toenails and it has a nice little sunburn on their cheeks and nose, and the tops of their feet.  Their teeth are also painted white.  Below are pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Can I get a catalog and price list, I like my stuff in bisque ddhodge@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get a catalog and price list, I like my stuff in bisque ddhodge@att.net

    ReplyDelete